Propeople is looking for Drupal developers to join our team. We’re looking for bright, motivated, talented individuals who are willing to go the extra mile to make every project a success, and in return, you’ll receive tremendous opportunity for professional growth and development.
We’re looking for web artisans. When you write code, you have the drive to make it a thing of beauty, not just to the user, but under the hood as well. If you see something wrong, you have the urge to fix it and not just let it go. During a normal day, your responsibilities might include:
- Regular communication with your teammates about your project(s)
- Communication with key project stakeholders to ensure that features are being implemented according to plan; and, of course
- Building websites
- Be able to communicate well and solve problems in creative ways
- Be passionate about work and play
- Work effectively and efficiently
- Take ownership of your work, and maintain accountability
- Have great attention to detail
- Have a sense of humor
- Have familiarity with software development methodologies (XP, Scrum, etc)
- Have experience with version control (Git, SVN, etc.) and common Drupal deployment methodologies (dev->stage->live)
- Have experience with the LAMP stack (all tiers)
- Have web development experience (both site building and custom module/plugin development)
Not required, but highly recommended:
- Have code samples to share, preferably from a Drupal project you worked on
- Have a well-established presence on Github and/or Drupal.org
- Have a degree in a related field from an accredited university
- Have Unix/Linux command line experience
Why should you join our team?
Propeople is a large agency with a startup mentality. We look for ambitious individuals who strive for new challenges and opportunities. You will have the chance to work with top global brands such as Stanford University, Pfizer, Maersk, and Sephora. Individuals that can take ownership of their work will be well rewarded. We offer training, travel, participation in conferences and other professional development opportunities.
Propeople offers health insurance coverage, 3 weeks of paid time off, opportunities for travel, and much more. Propeople has 13 offices across 9 countries and 3 continents. In the US, Propeople is located in San Jose, California; Washington, DC; and Boise, Idaho.
How to apply
Please send a resume, some information about yourself (we want to get to know you!), and salary requirements to Ricardo Osuna at firstname.lastname@example.org.