Drupal Developers (On-Site)
ImageX has an immediate opportunity for Jr through Sr Drupal Developers to join our award winning team. At ImageX you’ll work on exciting and challenging projects with some big name clients while collaborating with some of the best and brightest in the biz.
About the Position:
Working alongside our talented team, the successful incumbents will help us build compelling and exceptional websites, applications and mobile solutions. Our development team is focused on building the highest quality product and contributing innovative solutions back to the Open Source community.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years Drupal programming experience
- Proficiency in Drupal site engineering, module development & theming
- Substantial experience integrating open source and third party applications into existing systems
- Intermediate proficiency in Linux administration, Apache configuration, MySQL database design, and PHP web development
- Intermediate proficiency in hand-coded W3C compliant HTML & CSS
- Thorough understanding and proven implementation of W3C Web Standards
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and team orientation
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
How to Apply:
Apply online using our online application form with your resume, cover letter, social media handles and examples of your work.
We thank all applicants for applying however only candidates willing to work onsite at our Burnaby, BC office will be considered at the moment.
ImageX is an award-winning Drupal development shop that was founded in 2001. With over 100 successful Drupal site launches, we have the expertise needed to ensure success. Some of our clients include Disney, Stanford, Indiana State, Linux.com, Portland State, A&E and many others. We’re located at the nexus of one of the best places on earth, in beautiful Burnaby British Columbia – just a short trip to the beach or to first-class ski slopes. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of both clients and our team – which means we value creativity, involvement, flexibility & the constant high of being crazy in love with what we do. Learn more about us at http://imagexmedia.com/about