Field Marketing Manager - West
We are seeking an experienced Field Marketing Manager. As Field Marketing Manager, you will be part of an entrepreneurial team in a rapidly growing business. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, development of field events, partner marketing, pipeline acceleration initiatives, and adaptation of lead generation campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to produce high-quality results. Proficiency in effective cross-functional communication coupled with a detail-oriented mindset is key. Candidate must also be flexible and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and able to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Drive overall marketing strategy to deliver leads and accelerate pipeline growth.
- Drive new and creative lead generation activities including events, direct marketing, webinars, collateral and customer case studies.
- Work directly with partners and channels team to define and implement joint marketing campaigns.
- Track and analyse the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns to determine ROI and prioritise resources.
- Oversee budget, metrics and marketing spend ROI.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a digitally-led B2B marketing role.
- Experience of developing co-operative marketing programs with channel partners
- Prior experience in high technology/enterprise software in a field marketing role is required.
- Experience in developing lead generation programs in media channels including: e-mail, PPC, website management, OLA.
- Ability to craft great collateral and structure and write compelling copy.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from sales management.
- Experience with sales operations, reporting, marketing & campaign dashboards and KPIs
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in a fast moving environment.
- Willingness to travel.
Acquia is helping more than 4,000 organizations provide a truly integrated digital experience that combines content, community, and commerce. These organizations include Twitter, Timex, Mercedes Benz, and Warner Music Group. Acquia’s digital innovation platform helps organizations maximize conversion in the omni channel through creating content-rich and socially immersive experiences. Acquia enables organizations to take advantage of Drupal - the leading open source technology powering over two million websites – to drive their digital experience.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.