Pantheon powers the world's professional websites. Our multi-tenant, container-based cloud platform enables businesses to run mission-critical Drupal & WordPress websites. Developers, Marketers and IT can instantly scale in response to unplanned traffic spikes, without upgrading VMs or clusters. Large enterprises use Pantheon, including Intel, Cisco, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
We recently closed a series B round of funding and we've got a very bright future ahead of us. We value autonomy, humor and hard work balanced with solid social time together. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities, and have real relationships with many of our most active customers and that's where you come in.
We have a growing self-serve business attracting over a hundred users every day. As our Product Manager, you will be responsible for increasing the rate of user registration and activation. You'll work with the Director of Product to participate in the development process, ensuring that the overall product roadmapping, engineering, and release processes run smoothly and efficiently.
* Dig into usage metrics to identify signals, patterns and customer cohorts.
* Guide marketing programs to bring the right kind of prospects.
* Optimize the funnel to increase registration and subsequent activation.
* Work with other stakeholders (Sales, Engineering, Customer Success) to gather feedback and input for the product roadmap.
* Craft specifications and help engineers understand requirements.
* Assist in managing the product release process for launches.
Our Ideal Candidate:
* Has at least two years of relevant professional experience - maybe you've been in product management, but dabbled in analytics or marketing in the past, and you're looking to use your whole skillset in this unique role!
* Has experience quantitatively analyzing data - you know how to crunch numbers to figure out what's working and what's not, and you know how to use those numbers to make a plan to optimize your funnel.
* Is comfortable rolling up your sleeves, writing some SQL, and finding answers.
* Is excited about setting up and evaluating A/B tests to improve user activation.
* Is organized and able to manage detail-oriented communication processes with multiple parties.
Bonus Points For:
* The stronger your SQL and data analytics skills, the better!
What we can offer you:
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
Pantheon's team includes many long-term contributors to Drupal. We have maintainers of contributed modules and members of core initiatives on staff. We contribute to Fedora, Node.js, Sensu, and many other open source projects. We are a team that shares an enthusiasm for open source technology along with our internal mission.
Oh yeah...here are a few other things we offer as well:
* Industry competitive salary.
* Stock options.
* Vacation days and time off.
* Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision).
* Top-of-line equipment.
* Fun at Drupal community events.
* Discounts on custom bicycles - the founders of Pantheon also Founded Mission Bicycle.
* Dog friendly office.
* Training stipend to attend industry conferences.
* Fully stocked kitchen with lunches provided.
* This is a full time onsite position at our offices in San Francisco, CA.
* Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.