Sales Development Rep
Pantheon powers the world's professional websites. Our multi-tenant, container-based cloud platform enables businesses to run mission-critical Drupal & WordPress websites. Developers, Marketers and IT can instantly scale in response to unplanned traffic spikes, without upgrading VMs or clusters. Large enterprises use Pantheon, including Intel, Cisco, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
We recently closed a series B round of funding and we've got a very bright future ahead of us. We value autonomy, humor and hard work balanced with solid social time together. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities, and have real relationships with many of our most active customers and that's where you come in.
Are you an energetic, self-motivated person who appreciates humor, enjoys rubbing elbows with fellow tech-loving folks, and is looking to up your sales experience and exposure? If you're looking for a great opportunity to make a huge impact, we're looking for a Sales Development Rep to join our growing team. You'll support our Sales team by qualifying sales prospects. This role is all about development and has the potential to grow into a full time sales associate role, so this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door!
Our Ideal Candidate:
* Has a positive, go-getter attitude and is looking to grow your sales career.
* Has done sales development before and knows how to qualify prospects by asking the right questions to move the lead into a qualified opportunity.
* Has a minimum of one year of sales development or lead qualification experience.
* Is familiar with technology and tech products, enough so you can at least begin to talk shop about Pantheon.
Bonus Points For:
* Experience with Salesforce.com.
* Familiarity with Drupal and Wordpress.
* Previous experience working at a SaaS, tech startup, or similar company.
What we can offer you:
* The chance to have a big impact working with a small team that's doing huge things already.
* A solid salary plus commissions.
* Vacation days and time off.
* Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision).
* Top-of-line equipment.
* Fun at Drupal community events.
* Discounts on custom bicycles - the founders of Pantheon also Founded Mission Bicycle.
* Dog friendly office.
* Fully stocked kitchen with lunches provided.
* This is a full time onsite position at our offices in San Francisco, CA.
* Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.