Web engineers at ThinkShout are responsible for the delivery of world-class open source solutions primarily built with Drupal.
- TDD, PHP, SQL, JS, SCM, AJAX/AHAH, HTML5, SASS, and CSS (to name a few) are much more than just acronyms to you.
- You have at least one year of experience developing with Drupal.
- You have at least two years of experience working with open source frameworks such as Symfony or Django.
- You get Git.
- Following coding standards and other programming best practices is, well, extremely satisfying.
- You have an interest in working with new, emergent web technologies (such as Node JS).
- You're a self-starter; you care about your development tools; you stay on top of new technologies and development best practices.
- You don't mind getting your hands dirty. (Let's face it, we'd all like to write module code all the time, but there's always going to be a good amount of configuration management with Drupal gigs.)
- You want to make a commitment to our team, work, community, and clients.
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance with dental, vision, and alternative care, a matching 401k, and a very generous 30 day PTO policy
- Get paid to learn and go to conferences, such as DrupalCon, Dreamforce and the Nonprofit Technology Conference
- A focus on work/life balance, including a flexible office hours policy