Building a Modern Front-end with Drupal - Theme Structure, Useful Tools and Workflow Automation
Time: 2:30pm - 3:30pm
There's a lot of front-end tools out there you can use with your Drupal themes that will improve your code quality and organisation, development workflow and ability for multiple people to work together on the same project.
This session will show you how you can...
- Structure your sass
- Use node.js' npm modules
- Manage your external packages with bower
- Automate your builds with Grunt.js
- Save yourself lots of clicking by using LiveReload
- Ensure your team is running consistent versions of tools with bundler
- Use AngularJS templates in your theme to offload processing to the client-side