Drupal Entrepreneurs Wanted
Kanopi Studios started as a lifestyle business with a small expert team that bloomed into a collective of Drupal experts who want to build great projects and live passionately.
Kanopi is a distributed organization, meaning we work from our homes or an individual office space. We are collaborative entrepreneurs. We value the freedom we create in our lives through the good work we do.
We are looking for other entrepreneurial Drupalistas to work with us.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Drupal
- Proven track record implementing large Drupal projects
- Ability to develop, review, test, and deploy custom Drupal modules
- Experience working with Drupal Commerce
- Knowledge of Drupal’s key APIs
- Worked with advanced Drupal tools such as Drush, Features, CTools, and Panels
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Proficiency with GIT and deployment workflows
- Understands the impact of good usability and user experience
- Ability to perform standard Linux administration duties
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and able to deal with frequently shifting priorities
- Self-directed and able to effectively manage your own tasks
Maybe you also have:
- Knowledge of or experience with other technologies such as Symphony, AngularJS, Backbone
- Experience with server performance tuning and scaling (load-balancing, multiple web / database servers)
- Experience with continuous integration methodology
Reach out to Anne 'at' KanopiStudios 'dot' com