Senior Drupal Developer
We’re looking for bright, motivated, talented individuals who are willing to go the extra mile to make every project a success, and in return, you’ll receive tremendous opportunity for professional growth and development.
We’re seeking a dedicated individual with a passion for Drupal development. When you write code, you have the drive to make it a thing of beauty - not just to the user, but under the hood as well. If you see something wrong, you have the urge to fix it and not just let it go.
During a normal day, your responsibilities might include:
- Developing Drupal sites and modules (of course)
- Regular communication with your teammates about your project(s)
- Communication with key project stakeholders to ensure that features are being implemented according to plan
Candidate must possess:
- 3+ years of development experience
- Expert-level knowledge of the Drupal CMS
- Strong level of experience with all tiers of the LAMP stack
- Experience with version control (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Knowledge common Drupal deployment methodologies (dev->stage->live)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- A focused work ethic
- A love for technical challenges.
Not required, but highly recommended:
- A well-established presence on Drupal.org and/or Github
- Knowledge of different CMS and web technologies in addition to Drupal
- Responsive design knowledge and experience
- Experience with Bootstrap/Foundation frameworks
Why should you join our team?
Propeople is a large agency with a startup mentality. We look for ambitious individuals who strive for new challenges and opportunities. You will have the chance to work with top global brands such as Stanford University, Pfizer, Maersk, and Sephora. Individuals that can take ownership of their work will be well rewarded. We offer training, travel, participation in conferences and other professional development opportunities.
Propeople offers health insurance coverage, 3 weeks of paid time off, opportunities for travel, and much more. Propeople has 13 offices across 9 countries and 3 continents. In the US, Propeople is located in San Jose, California; Washington, DC; and Boise, Idaho.
How to apply
Please send a resume, some information about yourself (we want to get to know you!), and salary requirements to Ricardo Osuna at email@example.com.