Time: 3:30pm - 4:30pm
Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) are now a standard in large scale deployments requiring hyper-performant page loads.
But, In this day and age there are plenty of cost effective CDN solutions out there that can assure your site's performance is top notch even for the smallest of budgets.
In this session I will be covering the following talking points with examples:
- Quick overview of how content deilivery networks work
- Which is the best method for my web application
- Asset caching vs. Site caching
- Video delivery
- Why a CDN is a MUST for Mobile heavy sites
- How to successfully integrate a CDN with Drupal
- 'Gotcha's' to be aware of when integrating
- Vendors worth looking at.
- Expert Q/A