Time: 10:00am - 11:00am
As the sites we build get increasingly complicated, the wireframing phase is increasingly important. Solving high-level usability challenges early in the process is saves time and money for you and your clients! In this talk, I'll share the techniques and tools we use at Chapter Three to quickly produce high-quality wireframes and maintain your UX sanity.
WE'LL ALSO DISCUSS:
• Why paper is the most important tool
• "New" exciting tools for producing wireframes (like Sketch)!
• How wireframing can be a vacation from designing
• Using wireframes to test the usability of your website
• Creating wireframes for responsive websites
• How you can learn to stop worrying and love Helvetica (again)
NOTE: This talk has evolved significantly since it was presented at BADcamp 2013 and at Drupalcon Austin 2014. Lots of new stuff to share and plenty of good foundational information for anyone who hasn't seen it already!